Thursday, November 25, 2010

Awesome quotes from friends and acquaintances: part 7 My Mom

My mom: (to some woman at her lawyers office)
My mom: "How many months pregnant are you?"
Random woman: "Im not."
My mom: "..."


My mom: (making small talk at a dealership while waiting for her car to be repaired)
My mom: "When are you due?"
Random woman: "Oh Im not pregnant haha this is just fat!"
My mom: "So sorry!"


My mom: (to some woman at the daycare)
My mom: "Oh so joshuas going to have a little brother or sister to play with soon!"
Woman: "Im not pregnant."
My mom: "Well. Thats too bad."


My mom: (reaching to touch M's stomach)
My mom: "Are you?"
M: "No Im not pregnant..."
My mom: "Oh."
M: (trying to laugh it off) "I quit smoking so Ive gained some weight. Im so embarrassed haha!"


Sigh... Youd think she wouldve learned not to say anything by now.

Frankie Beans

*edit - I love "M". Shes funny as shit and down to earth... See she couldve been upset about what my moms said but she laughed it off. Wicked.

No comments:

Post a Comment