Monday, April 25, 2011

Non stop 4am wrong number booty calls

The past 3 days I have been getting these non stop 4am wrong number booty calls from some wacked drunk lady named rosetta. She keeps calling me "steve" and I keep telling her she has the wrong number. The fucking lunatic doesn't believe me! She claims I (steve) am playing "hard to get as usual"... When she called again on sunday I lost it and told her I wasn't steve BUT I'd be interested in plowing her. I also said if the lovin was good then I'd think about dating her - I'd provide her with her daily dose of anxiety attacks, sleep disturbances, paranoia, piss off her parents to no end, make her lose her job, crash her car, get her evicted from her home, get her pregnant AND make her sterile all within a month. Basically I told her my sex would destroy her life. She hung up on me...

We'll see if she calls back tonight.

*Edit: She didn't call back.

Frank Breaker

No comments:

Post a Comment