Monday, April 25, 2011

I need a text/email assistant

Goddamnit. My various inboxes are out of control. Since I don't have time to deal with them during the day at work I'm looking to hire a text/email assistant. Duties will include the following:

-reading emails/calendar reminders/texts/kik messenger messages
-filtering through emails/calendar reminders/texts/kik messenger messages
-organizing email in virtual folders
-occasional replies
-proof reading
-deleting emails/calendar reminders/texts/kik messenger messages
-deleting junk mail
-keep me alert to new emails/calendar reminders/texts/kik messenger messages

This is a part time position (tues through fri 10 am - 4pm). You must be wherever I am during these hours! The position is a non-paid internship, but the perks are excellent: free lunches (usually consisting of 1/2 of whatever I packed to eat on any given day and your own juice box), group insurance, and awesome company.

This is an excellent position for acute sycophantic hyper ambitious people with above room temperature IQ's. A superior grasp of the English language is a must.

*Edit: Please supply a photograph of yourself.

Serious applicants only.

Frank Breaker

No comments:

Post a Comment