Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Hoodie Fail



Ok I'm burnt. I was up all night trying to get my remote pc software to work and when I finally figured it out I was too wired to sleep. Seriously I'm so tired I don't know if I posted this photo before or not. Fuck it even if it's in the archives I'm posting it again. On to the photo - what is this dude wearing? He looks like an urban care bear. Or yogi bear's sister... Look at the puppy dog intensity in his eyes! He's serious about that sweater.

*Edit - I take it back I feel sorry for him. He looks dead inside...



I think this is the same dude.

How do you explain this on the streets? The only way I would wear something this is if I beat and killed the bear myself



and then fashioned myself a coat from his skin.



Now that's badass!

That first dude needs to man up. If he doesn't want to go my same route and take on a real bear then at least he could ditch the muppet look all together and cop himself a bitchin tron hoodie.



That's right. Chock full of win.

Frank Breaker

1 comment:

  1. Where do you find the first pic I am looking for that hoodie..

    ReplyDelete