Friday, March 18, 2011

Donald Glover Freaks and Geeks




I'm kind of blown away right now. My cousin sent me the link to Donald Glovers track "Freaks and Geeks" because he knows I think he's jokes. Anyone watch community? If not then shame on you. How about derrick comedy? The movie mystery team was hilarious... In fact this dude's quickly rising up the ranks of my top comedic actors.



LMAOO when yells "in your face!" and punches Pierce in the kidneys hahahaha!! Anyways at one point there was even a movement to have him cast as spiderman in the spiderman reboot movie. That would've been dopeass. It should've happened.



Back to the track. At first I was weary about watching the video (below) cause I expected some parody slash comedy track (I can't stand that shit - exception: flight of the conchords) but low and behold it's serious music and it's straight up pure FIRE!

Check out the video for freaks and geeks

Freaks and Geeks from Donald Glover on Vimeo.




Frank Breaker

No comments:

Post a Comment