Thursday, December 15, 2011

This tattoo is chock full of fail




"Tat my name on you so I know it's real
Tat my fuckin name on you so I know it's real
I know it hurts, but I ain't tryna hear it
Cause when I'm not around, I still be there in spirit"

Drake


Check out superfan over here - can you believe this space cadet actually walked into a tattoo parlor, chose a font and had "drake" tattooed across her forehead??? She paid to have this done! She got her 15 minutes of fame and a lil bit of drake attention, but now what? It doesn't get much realer than this... She should celebrate with a glass of bleach.

Honestly this fails on all levels in life. I guess you can say she gave drake some head hahahaha


She was ugly anyways. The tattoo ups her value.

Frank Breaker

*Edit: Is she really that thick headed or is this a ploy so she can sue drake blind for influencing her?

No comments:

Post a Comment