Sunday, September 11, 2011

Even more ask frank




Hey Frank -
How do I get my girlfriend to kiss me? We've been going out for 10 months and we still haven't kissed what should i do?

Depends. How big are her tits?

Hey Frank - How long can an open bottle of alfredo sauce last in the fridge?

Open it stupid. If it smells wrong then throw it in the trash.

Hey Frank - If your boat trailer collides with another boat trailer on the highway, is it necessary to call the Coast Guard?

Yes - you should call them asap.

Hey Frank - What's your best party spinach dip recipe?

1 - 16 ounce (or 500 ml) container sour cream 1 cup mayonnaise 1 package Knorr vegetable soup mix 1 package spinach 1 bottle of Elmer brand white glue 2 loaves of round sourdough bread or pumpernickel bread (pumpernickel is dark rye bread) or 1 of each Chop the spinach. Mix it with the other ingredients, except the bread, and refrigerate it to let the flavors meld together.

Hollow out one of the loaves of bread with a knife, cut the second loaf of bread into cubes for dipping. Place the hollowed out loaf of bread on a serving plate and fill with the dip.

Enjoy

Hey Frank - Is sending money through western union safe?

Yes! If you're still not sure we can test it out. Send me $100.00 and I'll send it back to you as soon as I receive it. Here's my contact info: Frank Breaker P.O box 261 5667 Rue Sherbrooke Ouest, Montreal, QC

Hey Frank - Should I put chicken in my ramen noodles?

Do they even sell chicken at 7-11 stores?

Hey Frank - I'm a virgin and I've heard if you don't use it you lose it. Is this true? Will my vagina seal up on its own?

Yes it will it's only a matter of time. You need to get out there and plow the first dude you see. A vagina is very hard to reopen once it's sealed itself up.

Hey Frank - I swallowed one of my girlfriend's birth control by accident. What could happen?

Oral hormonal contraceptive pills have the adverse affect on men - you might already be pregnant. I suggest you see a doctor immediately for termination options.

Hey Frank - Do snots have calories?

Yes they are also very high in sodium.

Hey Frank - Whos this Justin Beavers I keep hearing about?

He's the retired guy who lives next door to me. You want to meet him? I can arrange it.

Hey Frank - My 12 year old daughter discovered masturbation and now she does all the time. She uses fruits and vegetables - carrots, cucumbers and bananas. How do I stop her?

Stop buying carrots, cucumbers and bananas. That way she won't be able to plow your supper anymore.

Hey Frank - How do I get my pregnant wife to let me breastfeed?

Depends. How big are her tits?

Frank Breaker

No comments:

Post a Comment