Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Flux Capacitor unit




Ever needed to go back in time? Well now you can with a Flux Capacitor unit available from O'Reilly Auto. This is what makes time travel possible son*! The only issue is that one pellet of plutonium is required per trip and O'Reilly Auto doesnt stock that shit. So unless you have your own supplier (Libyan terrorists, etc...) I suggest you buy the Mr. Fusion Home Energy Reactor Generator upgrade kit as well.

You will also have to build and install your own roentgen meter.

Oh and before I forget - in order for your new flux capacitor to function correctly you must use a 1981-1983 Delorean DMC 12 V6 – 2.9L! Dont make the same mistake I did; I didnt know about the compatibility issue and went ahead and installed the unit in my 1985 Fiero GT. Epic time travel fail! The goddamn flux capacitor doesnt work properly - I cant go forward at all and the max time Ive been able to go back each time is 2 hours and 23 minutes. I kept going back in time thinking I was getting somewhere now Im now stuck and its 2 days ago. I have since abandoned the effing piece of shit Fiero and am waiting at the Holiday Inn across from Fairview until the past catches up to the present.

Frank Breaker - Time Traveler


*a Flux Capacitor is also what you see when a chick flashes her thong

1 comment:

  1. Oh shit! I forgot to pick you up! sorry breaker try going back to tomorrow again and I will grab you after work.

    ReplyDelete