Tuesday, December 14, 2010

My moms a crook




JESUS CHRIST I just found out my mom borrowed money off a loan shark to save her business in the 80s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shes talking with her accountant right now and she keeps saying "remember when we had to borrow money off of that dentist?". HAHAHA she keeps tossing up air quotes whenever she says "dentist"! From what I gather the transaction took place between her accountant and the "dentist" - he just showed up one day with a bag full of cash and gave it to my parents at 25% interest. Im in fucking shock right now!

A GODDAMN LOANSHARK! My mom! She always passed herself off as a halo wearing virtuous do gooder... Its actually a relief to find out shes a crook just like the rest of the family. Shes like the mom in the goonies! Mama fratelli!

Frank Breaker

No comments:

Post a Comment