Thursday, January 31, 2013

Ramen Noodles

We have all tasted ramen noodles at some point in our lives. They suck ass. I mean I completely understand resorting to eating them if you're one of the less fortunate members of society - What I can't understand are people who are more well off (i.e my sister) that still swear by that unholy shit. I've watched her crack open packages prepare them and enjoy them almost like they tasted like t-bone steak rather than salty feet. Personally every time I ate them in university I felt like my life force was slowly being siphoned off...

Isn't the word "ramen" japanese for "defeated"? And why do they bother to mark the different flavors on the packages? There's no chicken in there you fuckface! It's salty dirt!! Its just bricks of noodles and packages of different colored salty dirt.

*EDIT: The sodium content alone is enough to kill a goddamn whale.

I came across this recipe while researching the subject on the internets.

Turn your cheap ramen noodles into a feast! Try grilled steak with ramen

Ingredients

1 (2 pound) sirloin steak 
1 (2 pound) flank steak
1 tablespoon all spice
2 tablespoons of garlic
2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
3 packages of generic brand ramen noodles
...
I refuse to go on. I cant believe I'm seeing 2 types of steak in the same recipe as ramen noodles! I mean if  you can actually afford the steak why are you still eating ramen? Seriously that shit costs less than a pack of chiclets. This person bat shit crazy... Plus I'm pretty sure they don't sell steak in the food aisle at the gas station. If you actually venture out to a grocery store to buy your ramen why don't you kick this recipe up a notch get decadent and add lobster too? It would be like surf and turf on a bed of wet cardboard. Plus the author doesn't even suggest the legit ramen!

You've heard of "I can't believe it's not butter"? Ramen noodles I henceforth dub thee "I can't believe I'm this broke".








Frank Breaker

No comments:

Post a Comment